Titan ZG 26 SC
- Walbro pump carburettor with choke and intake trumpet.
- New cylinder for considerably more power and efficient cooling.
- Very thin piston ring for minimal friction and maximum power.
- Magneto-electronic ignition with separate power coil and ignition coil, giving maximum power and smooth running.
- Small Champion spark plug RZ7C with 10 mm thread.
- Compact diecast crankcase.
- Double counterbalanced crankshaft, supported in three ballbearings. Needle roller bearings in conrod.
The Titan ZG 26SC. is the result of constant development over the years. Only the front bearings, exhaust gasket and several screws are the same as the Titan ZG 22.
The new cylinder is the most prominent change in the outward appearance of the Titan ZG 26SC. It is not only optically perfect but the power this cylinder produces will meet the stringent demands of most 3D FunFlyers. The piston is fitted with a thin high performance single ring which considerably reduces surface friction with the cylinder. In addition to more power, this piston rings low drag, allows a lower reliable tickover speed.
For small glider tugs such as the "Big Lift" the Titan ZG 26SC is ideal. It uses a liter fuel for about an hours towing. The fuel can be bought cheaply at the petrol station even on Sundays.
Best two stroke mix is lead free normal grade petrol and Bel Ray H1R at a ratio of 1:50. You need neither starter or battery. Due to the built-in pump you can place the tank where you wish. Unlike with Methanol fuels corrosion is no problem at all.
Recommended propellers are the Fiala 18x8", 18x6" and the 17x8".
The Titan ZG 26SC is supplied with silencer, intake tube, carburettor servo linkage, motor mount and spark plug box spanner. The very detailed instructions provide the newcomer to petrol engines with a great deal of information and tips. A 500 cc tank with a cotton felt filter and fuel tubing is all you require to get in the air!
Models of our customers
- Capacity: 25,4 cm3
- Bore: 34 mm
- Stroke: 28 mm
- Effective compression ratio: 8,8
- Power: 1,62 kW / 2,2 hp
- Torque: 1,48 Nm
- Power with tuned pipe: > 3,0 hp
- Weight: 1425 g
- incl. engine mount: 1515 g
- and Silencer: 1.660 g
- Fuel: 1:40 to 1:50 BelRay H1R / petrol