Titan ZG 26 SCM
- Walbro pump carburettor with choke and intake trumpet.
- New cylinder for considerably more power and efficient cooling.
- Very thin piston ring for minimal friction and maximum power.
- Magneto-electronic ignition with separate power coil and ignition coil, giving maximum power and smooth running.
- Small Champion spark plug RZ7C with 10 mm thread.
- Compact diecast crankcase.
- Double counterbalanced crankshaft, supported in two ballbearings. Needle roller bearings in conrod.
The ZG 26SC fitted with a water cooled cylinder provides the boat enthusiast with a much higher performance engine and thereby excellent value. The reliability and long life of the Titan engines is held in high esteem on the water.
Complete with pullcord starter, air intake filter, Spark plug box spanner.
- Capacity: 25,4 cm3
- Bore: 34 mm
- Stroke: 28 mm
- Weight: 1540 g
- Power :
- without muffler: 2,16 kW / 2,95 hp
- with tuned pipe: >2,95 kW / >4,0 hp
- Torque: 1,48 Nm
- Effective compression ratio: 8,8
- Fuel: 1:40 to 1:50 Bel Ray H1R / petrol
|Shipping weight:||2,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,10 Kg|