Desert Aircraft DA-200
- Extremely low vibration.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- Fast throttle response.
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
- Two Walbro Carburators
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
After its forst presentation at the 2002 TOC, the DA-200 started its career winning every Shootout competition - and much more.
Now it is available to do its amazing job also in your 40-50% airplane. Enjoy the extremely low vibration and the best mid-range transition you can think of. The DA-200 truly is our new masterpiece.
- Displacement: 200 ccm
- Bore: 42.6 mm
- Stroke: 35 mm
- Weight: 4995 g
- including Ignition: 5210 g
- Output: 14.0 kW / 19.0 PS
- RPM Range: 900 - 6700 1/min
- RPM Max: 8500 1/min
- Fuel Consumption:
- 8.0 Liters/h @ 6000 1/min
- Menz 2-Blade: 32x12", 32x10"
- Super Silence Carbon 2-Blade: 31,5x16"
- Super Silence Carbon 3-Blade: 30x12"
- Fuel: 1:50
|Shipping weight:||6,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||6,00 Kg|